Welcome to Base 10 Labs
We offer consulting services and technology solutions for audio, video and media analysis, processing and synthesis.
Our research interests and product experience include:
- Sound synthesis
- Sound, video and media encoding/decoding
- Audio watermarking and data hiding
- Image and Audio Fingerprinting
- Evolutionary computation
- Music and sound similarity
- Recommendation engine technologies
- Algorithm implementation in C, C++, C# and Matlab
- Cross platform DSP libraries for windows, linux, mac and iOS
- Plug in design, development and implementation in VST, AU
- iOS (iPhone, iPad) audio related applications
- Analog Devices SigmaDSP
Visit our technologies page to learn more details about our research and future products.
We are proud to have helped develop Source Audio's new product: Hot Hand USB Wireless MIDI Controller.
The Hot Hand USB's motion-sensing accelerometer enables simple control over previously complicated processes and opens up a new frontier of possibilities for audio and light production.
See more about this product, and buy yours now here!
Announcing Base 10 Labs first iPhone App: Specttro Guard.
This FREE iPhone app lowers the volume or stops the music from the ipod when a loud/sudden noise happens nearby. It helps the user to be aware of the surroundings while comfortably listening to music. It uses the built in microphone or the headphones microphone to assess the environment and control the playback of the music.
This is the first of a series of iPhone apps using Base 10 Labs Cross platform signal processing framework.
The official site is: http://www.specttro.com